Digital designer fluent in all aspects of motion graphic design and production. Superior design and animation skills. Team oriented creative with hands on approach. Experienced problem solver, idea generator and inspiring team lead. Results oriented creative who thrives in collaborative environments.
Currently employed at Georgia Institute of Technology.
• Motion Graphic Design and Production
• Creative and Art Direction
• Video Editing, Color Grading, Special Effects
• Web Design and Production
• Print Design and Production
• Entertainment and News Design & Production for Broadcast Television
• Branding and Identity Design, Production and Management
• Commercial Production
• Story and Concept Boards
• Social Media Management
• Adobe After Effects – Adobe Video Master
• Adobe Creative Suite Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, InDesign, SpeedGrade, Audition
• 3D Design and Animation: Wavefront/Alias, Cinema 4D, Invigorator, Element 3D
• Expert level understanding of video production techniques
• Expert level knowledge of technical specifications for broadcast television
• Web publishing platforms: Drupal, WordPress
• Accomplished portrait painter, illustrator, photographer, and videographer
• Certified Scrum Master
• Design and production of broadcast identities for over 100 television markets in North America. Managed a team of 15 creative and broadcast professionals to craft award-winning work.
• Co-author of On Screen, In Time: Transitions in Motion Graphic Design for Film, Television & New Media, published in 2003 by RotoVision UK, and translated into six languages for international distribution.
• Winner of 16 Promax/BDA gold or silver awards for excellence in the field of motion graphic design.
• Extensive US and international travel.
• Experienced in multi-lingual program and graphics production.
Digital Designer | Georgia Tech, Institute Communications – April 2013 - Present
• Design and production of motion graphic, news and research videos, top level web features, and client campaign materials.
Creative Director | Television by Design, Inc. Atlanta, GA | August 1983 – 2013:
• Design and production of more than 100 broadcast identities for television stations throughout North America. Managed a team of 15 creative and broadcast professionals.
Designer/Producer | Turner Broadcasting System, Atlanta, GA | 1980 – 1983:
• Contributor to on-air look of SuperStation WTBS, CNN and CNN Headline News launch package
Atlanta College of Art – Graphic Design Major – 2 years
Louisiana State University – Fine Art Major – 3 years
References available on request
P.O. Box 250352
Atlanta, GA 30325